Understanding your online competition can have a powerful impact on your Digital marketing strategy and it all starts with competitive market research.
Get the information you need to make smart business decisions and find new opportunities. Research a new market or niche, optimize your media buying and marketing strategies, and monitor the competition.
Learn who is winning at marketing and advertising in your niche. See who Google and other channels rank as your competition and their visibility in online searches, advertising, and historical changes in ranking for top phrases. Hint: The competition that you know locally or by brand name may not be who Google categorizes as your competition.
With strategic research experience, we have helped companies develop product launch strategies, research gap analysis in a competitive landscape, research naming options, and reveal who owns the online market share and discover gaps and opportunities.
Marketing Research Services:
- Marketing Competitor Analysis
- Learn about your direct online competitors
- Understand the organic overlap of competitor research
- See backlink profiles for competitors
- Know the top-ranking brands for competitive phrases
- Measure organic market for keyword research
- Create digital advertising budgets for market share
- Find gaps in search volume and content marketing
- Evaluate domain name health for merging brands
We use competitor analysis tools and our positioning research to help your team develop an online marketing strategy based on competitive research. We show you how to be more competitive and the steps needed to reach your market audience.
Packages begin at $1,000. The WHO Digital Strategy client portfolio includes local and global brands. Let us provide the research you need to be successful.